New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Customization

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Math

Hi,

I’m looking to add additional categories on the right hand side of the portfolio section. Right below the “visit Website” and the Categories, I would like to add “Price” and “Origin” on the right hand side, just below the portfolio categories.

Here’s my site.

I’m sure this is probably going beyond what you might be able to help me with…would you be able to recommend services that can provide customization services to your theme?

I ran into WordPress customization services that butcher the theme framework and make it difficult to upgrade without losing out on the modifications. I was hoping you can recommend someone or a service that knows their way around your theme.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit single-portfolio.php

Find this code at  line 89 
    $item_categories = get_the_term_list($post->ID, 'portfolio-category', '<li>', '</li><li>', '</li>');

Replace With
    $item_categories = get_the_term_list($post->ID, 'portfolio-category', '<li>', '</li><li>', '</li>');
    $item_categories.='<li><a rel="tag" href="http://bjior.com/discover-category/price/">Price</a></li>'.'\n';
    $item_categories.'<li><a rel="tag" href="http://bjior.com/discover-category/origin/">Origin</a></li>'.'\n';

Hopefully It should work 100% .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Math

Hi Mohammad,

I think I didn’t clearly explain it. I need a custom field inside the framework which gives me a field to enter Price, and another field to enter Origin.

For an example, within the Portfolio section, I have a field which allows me to enter a Subtitle and an External Link. I’m looking for something like that, only I would like it to appear on the right hand side.

Like I said before, this is probably beyond what you might be able to help me out with. Would you be able to provide me with a paid service that specializes in the Swift Framework?

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and need to modified especially for you. We always ready to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations. Thank you for understanding!

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Math

Hi,

I figured you wouldn’t be able to assist me, but can you recommend a developer that can help me out with the customizations?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’d recommend using http://elance.com

– Kyle

Math

Hmmm…I’ve used that service before and wasn’t too happy with it. I guess I’ll keep looking.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am very sorry that i have no any reference of developer . Please find out freelancer.com or elance.com .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register