Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    markmx

Hi

Can you recommend an easy to follow guide on how to use/setup portfolios.

I’ve seen the video on vimeo and frankly it didn’t help. (Yep I’m a real newbie)

Mark

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Mark,

Have you tried reading the documentation as well? Both guides are pretty solid, don’t know if it could be explained any better.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

markmx

Hi Cosmin

Thanks for trying to explain to this this thick old codger.

Yes, I have. But unfortunately as I don’t have the depth of prior knowledge that you have then these terms mean nothing to me.

Once you know what everything is – once you know the context and order – of course its easy.

By way of example… A wall consists of say brick, sand, cement and mortar. But unless you know what each thing is – does the mortar  hold the sand  in place and is the cement made of brick and sand?

You see the difficulty… But just a simple though  logical explanation can quickly put it all in context. The wall is made of bricks, held in place with a layer mortar that is made from mixing sand and cement together with water.

I would very much appreciate a simple explanation at that level just so I can grasp what goes into what and what order you do it in.

I’m a raw newbie and not to proud to say I don’t know and would welcome a few pointers from the wise.

Hopeful…

Mark

markmx

PS of course it would be helpful if the videos had sound too.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Are you struggling with setting up the portfolio page, the portfolio items, or both?

Let us know and we’ll be happy to provide a few pointers.

– Ed

P.S. I don’t suppose you tried importing the demo content? This would give you something to look at to see how it’s done. You can find instructions for importing this in the documentation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register