New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Portfolio categories in header?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Nhaugaard

Hi guys. Is it possible to take the categories from on top of the “filterable portfolio” and put them in the header menu instead? Or can you activate the category shift with a class or url? ๐Ÿ™‚ As you can see on the picture, i have all my categories on top of my portfolio, but i would like to display them somewhere else. But still keep the smooth portfolio category transition. And not a complete page shift. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    OldDirtyDermot

I hope this is possible!

Nhaugaard

Yeah me to ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s not possible as standard. Will move it to feature request to see if it’s feasible in a future update.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Not sure how good this would be for user experience, do you have any examples that I can check?

– Ed

Nhaugaard

I would be a amazing user experience ๐Ÿ˜€ Then you can display a full-width portfolio without the categories filter.. It would look much better, to have the categories display in the navigation bar, aligned with logo and so on.. I took a screenshot of the page i’m working on, and put in the “categories” in the navigation, so you can see what in mean.

Right now i use rev slider to display the navigation, and then i link the picture to sub pages. But i have a sidebar plugin installed called Ninja Sidepanel i think. And it’s a slide out panel, that is triggered by a button. But you can choose to activate the slide with a link if you want to. So in Rev Slider i can take i picture and then give it the link class “ns-example-panel-1”, which rev slider also offers. And voila the sidebar i triggered by a link/ image. So what i’m asking is, there’s got to be a class or url or something i can give the button, for it to change the portfolio. (without page shift)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

So you want the menu items to function in the same way as the portfolio filter? What would happen when you’re not on the portfolio page?

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’ll see what I can do about adding that in with an update in the near future, it would be good to be able to filter externally.

– Ed

Nhaugaard

Kyle: I display my menu in a slider (Revolution Slider) So i can assign the different sliders to the different pages, but i see what you mean.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yeah seems a bit too confusing and bespoke to what you are trying to do, can’t see it working for most people. But will leave Ed to see what he comes up with

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register