New Landing How can we help? Atelier Please Enter Coupon Code when Calculating Shipping in Cart

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    cori_tmc

Hi, Ed!

That did work! Unfortunately, it created a new problem on the checkout page. This error won’t go away.

“Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.”

I’ve attached a screenshot, as well.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

That’s very odd – not seen that before. Do you get the same issue with the default WordPress theme? Nothing in the change I made most recently would affect that.

– Ed

cori_tmc

Ed,

I went to log in to the site to switch the theme and see if I was getting the same error, but the site was down, and it was returning an HTTP ERROR 505.

—————————–
    Fatal Error

[Tue May 09 18:01:30.821894 2017] [:error] [pid 10587] [client 38.140.212.19:50364] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-content/object-cache.php:606\nStack trace:\n#0 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-content/object-cache.php(364): WP_Object_Cache->get_generation(‘default’)\n#1 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-content/object-cache.php(286): WP_Object_Cache->key(‘is_blog_install…’, ‘default’)\n#2 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-content/object-cache.php(72): WP_Object_Cache->get(‘is_blog_install…’, ”)\n#3 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-includes/functions.php(1359): wp_cache_get(‘is_blog_install…’)\n#4 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-includes/load.php(538): is_blog_installed()\n#5 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-settings.php(141): wp_not_installed()\n#6 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-config.php(129): require_once(‘/nas/content/li…’)\n#7 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/nas/content/li…’)\n#8 /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/nas/content/li…’)\n#9 /nas/content/live/tmcph in /nas/content/live/tmcphp7test/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 606

So I tracked the error down to the file mentioned in the error log: object-cache.php line 606:

// Attempt to load the generation from memcache. If it’s not present, then the entire
    // cache for this blog has been invalidated, so reset to a new generation.
    $this->generation[$bucket] = $this->mc[$bucket]->get($this->generation_key());
    if ($this->generation[$bucket] === false) {
    $this->reset_generation($bucket);
    }
    return $this->generation[$bucket];
    }

private function bucket_for_group($group) {
    if (isset($this->mc[$group])) {
    return $group;
    }
    return ‘default’;
    }

private function convert_expire_time($expire) {
    $expire = ($expire == 0) ? $this->default_expiration : $expire;
    # Memcached treats expiration times over 30 days as Unix Time. Because of this, if
    # a user tries to set wp_cache to over 30 days, we need to convert it.
    if ( $expire > 30 * DAY_IN_SECONDS ) {
    $expire = time() + $expire;
    }
    return $expire;
    }
    }

————————-

tmcphp7test.wpengine.com is just a test site. You may find this useful if it has anything to do with the changes you made. I can’t tell, so I thought I should submit it to you just in case.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

No, unfortunately, nothing there is helpful – did you manage to test with the default WordPress theme?

– Ed

cori_tmc

No, I went to do so, and found the website like that. I will restore to a backup and see what happens.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem, let us know.

– Ed

cori_tmc

Hi, Ed.

http://tmcphp7test.wpengine.com/ is up again so you can proceed with your testing. I was able to backup the site to a copy prior to the changes you made on 5/7, however I wasn’t able to back it up prior to the changes you made on 3/28. I was hoping I could, in case there was some sort of conflict that occurred, but I didn’t have a back up that old. Perhaps you can locate the changes you made on 3/28 and revert them so you can begin fresh.

Once you’ve made the changes you need to, if you could check the Checkout page to make sure that you’re not getting the no valid state error like I was before the fatal error caused the site to crash.

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

Changes added again – let me know!

– Ed

cori_tmc

Ed,

Yes, the state error is still occurring on the Checkout page for both themes. I’ve left it on the 2017 theme so you can see for yourself, and I’ve attached a screenshot. Please make the changes that you need to make and do any testing that you need to do to resolve this issue. I’d appreciate an update as you go, but please don’t wait for me to make the changes for you, since this will slow down the process immensely.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

If the issue is occurring within the standard WordPress theme, then, unfortunately, this issue is outside of our support.

I’d recommend trying to remove any 3rd party plugins – seems there are quite a few posts about it on google – https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22it+seems+that+there+are+no+available+payment%22+woocommerce&oq=%22it+seems+that+there+are+no+available+payment%22+woocommerce&aqs=chrome..69i57.8694j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

– Ed

cori_tmc

Ed,

What about the main reason for this thread? Are you going to implement the fix for the coupon issue? This has been on going for over 6 months now.

I’m beginning to regret choosing this theme with all the issues that it’s caused.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

Yes – we have this on the list to implement the changes in a near-future update. This issue was only brought to our attention by you, and no one else has had it before.

I understand your frustration, but we work as hard as we can to quickly address any issues raised that are the fault of the theme. A lot of the time we are left in a sticky situation with WooCommerce releasing bugged updates.

Let us know what you find regarding the checkout issue.

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register