New Landing How can we help? Atelier Please Enter Coupon Code when Calculating Shipping in Cart

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    cori_tmc

Oh, I see. There is some custom CSS entered, but you can access it through your admin login that I provided in Theme Options>Custom CSS. Other than that, there’s nothing else customized that I can think of. And I don’t remember making any changes to the site around the time it began occurring, which was back in October of last year.

Thank you,

Cori

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Cori,

Still trying to replicate this, will keep testing, else we may need FTP access to make testing on your side easier – if that’s ok?

– Ed

cori_tmc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

Made some adjustments with a child theme – please can you check if this works ok for you now? We can adjust styling where needed.

– Ed

cori_tmc

Hi, Ed.

I emailed a reply two weeks ago, but apparently it didn’t post. My apologies.

Unfortunately, I don’t think your solution will work. The changes you made didn’t fix the issue. It just removed the ability for a customer to calculate shipping so that they’re not given an error that they shouldn’t be getting. I still need for my customers to be able to calculate their shipping on the Cart page.

Do you know what is causing Atelier to return this error? What other ways can this be fixed?

Thank you for your help.

Cori

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

You still should have been able to calculate shipping within the cart totals, rather than in a standalone area below?

Please can you confirm that?

– Ed

cori_tmc

No, I’m not showing anyplace to calculate shipping on the Cart page. I’ve attached screenshots from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Chrome. This is also true when I viewed it on my MacBook using Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

Please can you confirm the authentication login again – tried accessing the site again to double check but can’t get in.

Thanks,

– Ed

cori_tmc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

My apologies, was using the wrong details.

Can you please add the following to /woocommerce/cart/cart-totals.php in the child theme (you’ll need to create the file) – http://swiftideas.d.pr/yJxZ/17XJJ7Ud

It may need some styling fixes, but lets get it working first.

– Ed

cori_tmc

I appreciate the suggestion, but I don’t think a child theme is the appropriate solution. That makes it a hassle for me when I have to update the theme. I feel like the problem within the theme itself should be identified and fixed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

I definitely agree – however it’s very tough when I can’t replicate the issue locally. Happy to include this in the theme once we can ensure it’s resolved on your site.

– Ed

cori_tmc

I understand. If it would help you have my permission to continue using the site https://tmcphp7test.wpengine.com for testing. You may create a child theme and install the code you mentioned.

If that resolves the issue how long until the fix is implemented in Atelier?

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

We’re looking into this later on today (Sunday), I apologise for the wait.

It would be included in the next theme update.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @cori_tmc

Please check now – I’ve made the change and it appears to work as expected, but we may need to increase the size of the cart totals column.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register