New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Pinpoint theme missing from theme forest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    ryan112ryan

I just purchased the pinpoint theme from theme forest and now it is no longer listed on their website.

Is this still supported?
    Will there be future updates?
    What happens to my license?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

It was taken down for security purposes – our server was unfortunately comprimised.

It is back up on ThemeForest now though 🙂

– Ed

ryan112ryan

Thanks Ed,

I just want to be sure everything is straightened out, I got this email (below) which link doesn’t exist any more but it seems to be from support and says the opposite. Please clarify, I selected this theme because it seemed to be regularrly updated.

Is swift ideas the creator of this theme or is it another independent person under the swift idea flag?

Does swift ideas plan to continue support and updates on the pinpoint theme for the foreseeable future?

Ben – SUPPORT wrote:

Hey ryan112ryan,

Sadly a theme from themeforest can be taken down due to the user no longer wanting to sell it. Depending on the authors preferences support and updates will be given.

Only normal circumstances;

Is this still supported? That depends on user, support might be given or charged.
    Will there be future updates? Probably not, if an item is discontinued it probably won’t be updated, most themes shouldn’t struggle with most updates however.
    What happens to my license? You still own the license meaning you can still use the theme to the license standards, if you need to learn more about licenses you can view it here http://themeforest.net/licenses

Post Link: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/pinpoint-theme-missing-from-theme-forest/#post-5075

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

That was from Ben, our new support assistant (not sure why it was removed – will ask him).

All our themes are created by us, so you don’t have to worry. We will always support our themes, and we provide updates when needed.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register