New Landing How can we help? Cardinal PHP Color Scheme Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    eddeaux

Just downloaded and updated the new theme today.

But I am getting these errors even though I have deactivated all the Plugins, deleted the theme, re-uploaded it, and then added three times.

Thanks!

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 717

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 720

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You may ignore these warning and these will not break any feature of theme. You can hide these warning. Please open to edit wp-config.php at wordpress root installation through FTP software.

Find this code:-
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Change to :-
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Thanks
    Mohammad

eddeaux

I already tried that. The code is set to False. When it is set to True I get even more errors, like this:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 717

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 717

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 720

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 720

eddeaux

Thanks Mohammad for the fast response… However, I contacted my hosting provider this morning and they responded with:

Hello

How do they propose that we fix this?

This isn’t a server side issue. It is a scripting issue, just as the message states:

array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php on line 717

On line 717 of the file /home/mafiamen/public_html/wp-content/themes/cardinal/includes/sf-colour-scheme.php the function array_key_exists() is used and it expects parameter 2 to be an array, it is not.

Support

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly. So let us wait for his reply.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide admin access so we can take a closer look?
    Thanks.

-Rui

eddeaux
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you tell what was done to hide the warning errors?

Probably that was a data/settings problem we don’t have any similar issue reported, so probably no need to fix any code.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register