New Landing How can we help? Atelier Paypal Express Checkout Caught in Loop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    cori_tmc

Hello!

I’m having a weird issue with my Paypal Express Checkout. I’m able to log in to a customer account and place an order using Paypal Express, however if I try to checkout as a guest using Paypal Express, after I enter all my information on the checkout page then select the Paypal radio button and hit Place Order, a Paypal screen does not load, and instead it takes me right back to the Cart Page.

It’s very strange, because it will checkout fine if I’m logged in with a customer account, but won’t even bring up a paypal screen if I’m checking out as a guest.

Any idea what could be causing this problem and how to fix it?

Also, how can I remove the Checkout with Paypal button from the Cart page? I only want the Proceed to Checkout button on the Cart page. I just want the radio button option for Paypal on the Checkout page as it currently is.

Thank you for your help!

Cori

cori_tmc

Hello.

I figured out that the Paypal Express plugin that I’m using is actually a retired plugin, so I installed and tested another plugin, which seems to be working correctly for both guest checkouts and logged in checkouts from the Checkout page.

However the Pay with Paypal button on the Cart page doesn’t process payments properly, and I’d still like to remove it. Do you have any code that I can insert that will remove the Pay Paypal button from the Cart page only?

Thank you for your help.

Cori

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.woocommerce-cart .wcppec-checkout-buttons{
    display:none !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

cori_tmc

Thank you! That worked. 🙂

David Martin – Support

Thanks Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register