New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax Video Position

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    demara

If I set up a parallax video and want it to be the height of the content the bottom half of the video is cut off because of height. Is there a way to center the video vertical position so it captures more of the middle of the video frame as opposed to the top? Or would I have to resort to making the height of the parallax video set to the video height?

demara

ie: your home one landing page seems has the parallax video on it and seems have the video centred both vertically and horizontally. When I use a parallax video on my site using the same video it only shows the top portion, not the middle like on the demo. Is there a setting I am missing?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Could you please provide a url so we can see why its not centered. It could be a third party plugin , JS or Css conflict.

Thanks
    Tahir

demara
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, from only the URL it’s hard to see, can you let us know your login details with that please?
    Sorry that Tahir didn’t tell you that right away.

Thank you!

demara
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, I have added the exact shortcode structure we use in our demo to your site so you can compare, let me know if that helps!

demara

Hi Melanie,

Unfortunately this did not solve the issue if you compare how it looks to home one on your demo it is not the same. The one on my site shows the top half of the video while the one on your demo shows the middle of the video.

Please help ASAP.

demara

Hi Melanie,

Any word on this?

Much appreciated!

demara

Hi Melanie,

Its been over a week since I have heard from you. I really would like to resolve this ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Were you able to resolve this with the latest update of the theme ?.

Best,
    Tahir

demara

I have v2.14 and the problem still remains. Please help!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,

a quick info: If you keep bumping your thread by adding new replies you will in fact receive a response later as I work from oldest reply to latest replied thread to make sure the oldest thread gets served first. This doesn’t happen intentionally but due to your replies to your thread you get pushed out of my to do list 🙁

I added custom css and it displays a further below part of the video now, can you confirm?

demara

It does work now, Fantastic.

Much appreciated Melanie. Thanks for all your help on this!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, thanks Melanie!

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register