New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Parallax Sliders/Progress Bars Not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    ryanrobinson

Hi,

Wondering what exactly happened with the parallax sliders/progress bars on my homepage (http://www.caseescape.com) as they’ve stopped loading the blue bars that I had queued up in there. I didn’t change anything under the hood of my template, this just stopped working one day (may have been around when the WP update came along a few weeks back).

Also, under the “Get Started” section on my homepage where it has the 3 steps, not even the blank circular tracks are appearing anymore, let alone the blue progress rings that fill the tracks.

Thanks,

Ryan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share your wordpress admin login with set as private reply . So i can look in to this to resolve the issue .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

ryanrobinson
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    I am glad that you fixed the issue . I am thank full that you shared fix . We are always ready to provide you best support help . Do you need any type of help now ?

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

milkmen

Counters, Charts & Progress Bars are not working
    milkmendigitalmedia.com/wp-admin
    admin
    milkm3n!

Thank you for your assistance

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, please update the theme to the latest version. If the issue still persists please deactivate your plugins to see if that solves it!

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register