New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax Element Question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mrbme

Hi,

Here’s what i’m trying to accomplish:

I want to create the same full-screen, full-height parallax element like this: dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-eight-naked/. I also want to create the same type of mobile experience – where the video is replaced with a static image and button.

Here’s my issue:

When I use the exact same parallax parameters from the demo content on my site: http://www.brightforestmedia.com/home/home-eight-naked/, I get a white space on the top – even though I am using the transparent header.

1) How do I remove that white space (you can also see similar white space here: http://www.brightforestmedia.com between the revolutionary slider, which I want to change to a parallax element, and the full-text element).

2) On mobile on dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-eight-naked/ since the video portion won’t work, it seems to be replaced with a static image and button – how did you accomplish replacing that video under certain break points?

Thanks for your help!

Kyle – SUPPORT
    mrbme

Hi Kyle,

I added the recommended custom CSS styling, changed all page id’s to 12102 and changed the logo URL.

Here is the page –> http://www.brightforestmedia.com/?page_id=12102

1) My logo has disappeared and it seems like the menu has shifted to the left
    2) On mobile I just see a giant white rectangle where the parallax should be

Any insights?

Thanks so much for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you share your login information so I can fix the css for you, there are seceral things you need to change and doesn’t seem you have, I will do this for you.

– Kyle

mrbme
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please set up the parallax element at the top of the page (preferably the page you want it on) with you video added, and I will fix the css for you.

– Kyle

mrbme

Hi Kyle,

Ok – parallax is set up on page id=12268 (my home page).

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok it’s mostly done but we need to sort out the logo size. The one you have uploaded is very large, do you want to resize it or have it full size?

– Kyle

mrbme

I want it full size. Which is like ~600px wide.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please check now, everything looks good to me

– Kyle

mrbme

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much for the help.

On mobile, i’m seeing the attached screen shot.

mrbme

Also, how do I make that parallax video taller vertically? Compared to the one at http://dante.swiftideas.net/home/home-eight-naked/ mine is almost 100px shorter.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to set the height to window height instead of content height ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

mrbme

Ha, yup!

So, how do I remedy the mobile issue? Do I need to set a static image somewhere?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes you need to upload an image (make sure you add it in the same asset, there is an option above)

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register