New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Parallax backgrounds no longer working in Google Chrome

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ielbury

I removed the CSS fix and updated to the new version and It is still not working 🙁

lawrence

Still not working for me as well.

See:

http://test.gen-techno.com/products/

Works fine in Safari and IE. Not in Chrome on Mac or Windows 8.1.

Gizan86

Hi, I noticed the problem is not only there for the parallax background but somehow it also cuts of a part (left side) of my contact form:

Contact

This problem only appears when the parallex issue is there. (Only in chrome and on some computers). Otherwise the contact form (and the parallax background is working fine).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    n2business

In following leisk’s issue with the parallex problem…my “fixed” view is still not working in Chrome after the update either…still works when viewed in other browsers (Firefox and IE).

tzvimoshe

Thank you

Yohan

Hi,

Sorry to reply again on that topic, i’m sure your development team is working on it! But would you have this issue corrected hopefully in the next days?

Even Dante demo on your page is not working properly at all, I hope the fix will be released soon.

Do you confirm?

Thanks,

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The issue should be fixed in the latest update, have you updated?

– Kyle

n2business

Kyle, my “fixed” parallex view is still not working in Chrome after the update either…still works when viewed in other browsers (Firefox and IE).

Yohan

@Kyle, yes I updated to 2.75 but problem is still here. Have a look : http://en.studyka.com

Do you want screenshots to check?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

That is odd, all local tests worked fine with that latest update. Please can you try adding this custom css –

#container {
    	-webkit-transform-style: flat;
    	transform-style: flat;
    }

We’ll be pushing another update today to address this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

– Swift Ideas

Yohan

@Ed, this fix works fina 🙂

Waiting for the update then!

Thanks,

anderszvensson

Still not working for me, I’m afraid. Well, it works in the other browsers, just as before, but not on Chrome. On Chrome for Mac I see the picture, but fixed and only part of it. On Chrome for Windows it only shows a small part of the background picture.

n2business

Ed, that fixed did indeed work for the parallax.

As posted in the other thread about sticky headers, this same fix also seemed to fix the sticky header issue in Chrome when using a revolution slider. With the only issue being that the sticky header is now spaced under the top admin panel while I am logged in and this occurs on all pages.

I am pleased with the parallax working and the top admin panel issue is more of an annoyance, but it doesn’t occur without the new fix. Just fyi. Thanks

n2business

Sorry…to clarify, if I am logged in, the top of the sticky is hidden BEHIND the admin top panel on all pages now. not “spaced under”

ielbury

The update last week did not work for me as I posted last week but the CSS Ed just posted did work.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register