Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    sfpavel

Hi there,

I have everything setup nicely, awesome work on the theme btw. However, I noticed this weird thing happening if I use the “View 24/48/All” links to browse my products. The queries seem to add up weirdly in the url, eventually causing a 404. A couple of clicks through the pagination links and the “View 24/48/All” links on the demo theme will also create this bug at some point.

Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

I cannot replicate that on our demo – can you somehow let me know in what order I need to click which links to experience this?

Thank you!

sfpavel

Steps to replicate:

1. Navigate to shop page with left sidebar
    2. Navigate to the 2nd page of products
    3. Click 48 to view 48 products per page, URL should be: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shop/page/2/?show_products=48
    4. Click All to view all products per page, URL ends up http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shop/page/2/?show_products=48&show_products=61 and goes to a 404 page

Thanks Melanie!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Aha! Now I got you!
    Thank you for letting me know, I will forward it to the developer immediately.

Nice catch!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know about this, will fix it for the next update.

– Ed

sfpavel

Thank you, glad to help!

Is there the possibility of a quick patch ? I’m planning on launching my project sometime end of week, would be nice to have the 24/48/All feature active.

-Razvan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sure, i’ve attached a fixed version of the theme.

– Ed

sfpavel

Thanks a lot for your help Ed.

Can you provide a list of the modified files? I’ve done a lot of localization work and tweaks, I’ll lose all of them if I overwrite. I’ve changed the result-count.php file to the one in your archive, still 404 if I go page 2 > all.

-Razvan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You need to update that file, and /js/functions.js – that should be all that’s needed.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register