New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Pagebuilder Image won't display full width

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wattsh

Hi Rui, thanks, I cleared my cache again and checked on my phone then tested it in screenfly too. No change yet as far as I can see.

wattsh

Can you check the CSS is still there? I was saving a new header logo and hopefully that didn’t mess with what you were doing.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Add this in the Custom CSS.

@media only screen 
    and (min-width : 320px) 
    and (max-width : 480px) {
    .spb-row-container.spb-row-full-width .spb_content_element { padding: 0; }
    }

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

wattsh

Hi laranz,

Whew! Thank you. Works on my phone and ipad full width! Yay!!!! Thank you so much. I’m glad this finally works.

Maybe you could pass this along for me: I love Dante and there are so many amazing things you can do with it, but it seems like maybe they left out this very basic thing. I can’t believe it took a seven day support ticket to get a single responsive full-width image set up. Based on all the more impressive things it offers, I naturally assumed when I bought the theme that a full width image would be a piece of cake!

Anyway, since it wasn’t, I REALLY appreciate your & the support team’s stellar help in getting this set up for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again,
    Heather

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Glad it works finally, ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for making you in trouble along the way, I suggest you to import the demo content in a local installation, and go through it of all the features and how it’s been made. It gives you easy solutions sometimes.

Let us know, if you have any other queries. ( and next time, I am sure it won’t take this much long ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register