• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Sergman.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Hiifons

Hi,

When I go to Page Meta option –> Page option –> disable “Show the page title at the top of the page.” and save my changes, it refreshess but the checkmark does not dissapear and the title remains on my page. What could be causing this, I have cleared browser and tried a different browser.

harveyp

I have the same problem!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you try saving it with the checkbox checked, and then uncheck it, and see if that works?

– Ed

Sergman

I have the same problem too.

Can you try saving it with the checkbox checked, and then uncheck it, and see if that works?

yes, I tried, but still don’t work

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@sergman – is this on newly created pages?

Try enabling custom fields in Screen Options, then selecting “sf_page_title” and setting the value to 0 or 1 for off / on.

– Ed

Sergman

Ed, “sf_page_title” is already exist and have value “1”. This value I can’t change, after saving the page they always have value “1”. I deleted this custom field – page title shows again. And I can’t add custom fields “sf_page_title” becouse it is not listed.

toni

Having the same problem

try this, go to the ” theme option>Default Meta Option ” then set Default Show Page Heading to off.

after that when add pages, disable the “Show the page title at the top of the page” if don’t want to show title.

for me it’s work

Sergman

Toni, thank you! It works.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register