Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    latitude22n

What’s the best way to remove the page title border? There is a slight grey border that appear below all page titles that I would like to remove for a more flat design look.
    http://digitaldevotee.com/boogie/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Looks like you’ve managed to do it?

– Kyle

latitude22n

No? Please recheck, everypage that has a page title showing has a little grey border at the bottom. see the blue page title bar on this page and note the little grey border at the bottom of it: http://digitaldevotee.com/boogie/collections/the-night-market/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this to your custom css:

.alt-bg {
      border: none;
    }

– Kyle

latitude22n

thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

alemarengo

Hi!
    Sorry to ask for that: is it correct that the page title takes more space than the demo one?
    Now, I have a very large portion of the page taken only by the title, whereas the previous version or the demo has a narrower space for the title. How should I fix it?
    Many thanks since now.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you open a new thread for your issue? Your question, while it might be similar, is most likely different and requires a different approach. Also, posting to an existing (and probably old) thread will most likely lack currentness and furthermore lack the opportunity to post login details private in case we need them.

All the best

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register