New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Slider Options Not Saving

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
    lenabrown

Hello,

Upon editing a page, the box below the description editor titled “Page Slider Option” is not saving the information I have changed. For example, if the “Show Swift Slider” box is checked and I uncheck it, then choose to update the page. After the page states “Updated” the checkbox is still checked. Apparently the information is not saving. Same as the field in the same options box “Swift SLider Count”.

Please help.

lenabrown

Same issue with the “Page Meta” box. Show page title is not saving when unchecking the box.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

lenabrown

Hello,

I changed the default settings to not show the page title and then viewed the live page. NO title showing. Then viewed the page within the wordpress admin. Same boxes are checked. It appears when I check or unchaeck the boxes, it is not updating in the database. I’ve seen another person comment on the same issue in this forum.

My site is live and I don’t feel comfortable providing my login details.

Lena Brown

lenabrown

Another note:

I created a new wordpress installation on a new database. Same problem with the page title. The page title is on by default. When I turn on the page title to show on an individual page, it shows, when I turn if off, the title still shows. It also does not use my custom page title.

No update on the page slider yet.

Lena Brown

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid I will still need your website URL and login details to check the issue out. Thanks!

lenabrown
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lenabrown
    Melanie – SUPPORT

The default page template is in every theme, so I don’t see any problem with that I’m afraid.

Cheers

Caps

Hi,

Im having the same issues, was there a resolution on this?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi ,

Do you have the latest version installed ?.

Thanks
    Tahir

Caps

Hi Tahir,

Sorry I missed the email, yes we do.

Cheers,

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you specify the problem you are having and show us a link?

Caps
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Please deactivate all your plugins and see if that solves it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register