New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Meta/Options won't save – driving me nuts!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
    michaelcassius

Okay, so while possible to use the functionality from there theme options, default meta perfectly fine, it cannot be overridden in individual pages – have tried turning off default anything – but still, when saving/updating pages the options/meta settings keep resetting as if nothing had saved… this is a massive pain in the a**! as some page I need sidebars, and some I dont etc.

It’s as if the settings being saved in ages are just getting ignored… though posts seem to work okay.

michaelcassius

PS: I have reinstalled theme from scratch twice now – server is NGNX (WP Engine)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a few more details? Is this occuring on newly created pages? Is it only on pages or products?

Tested this here and can’t replicate any sort of issue.

Happy to take a look if you provide a login in a private reply.

– Ed

rsae

I’m having this same issue — I’ll check a box to show sidebars, save the post and that box is unchecked. Did you resolve this issue?

Melanie – SUPPORT

We did not hear back from the user, could you give us the information Ed requested? Thanks a lot!

BBadmin

IM HAVING THIS PROBLEM ALSO. YOU HAVE MY DETAILS SO CAN INVESTIGATE ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Your login details are not in this thread, so please give us the information Ed requested, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

BBadmin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I forwarded this thread to the developer of the theme. Cheers!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@bbadmin – just wanted to check this, and your login isn’t working?

Can you check if the meta options work fine on a newly created page?

– Ed

bruno
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@bruno – as I stated above, can you check if the meta options work fine on a newly created page?

– Ed

bruno

@swiftideas yes it’s looking like they work on newly created pages.. It’s still quite annoying though because I’m trying to build the store as a demo, and then import it to my company’s main URL once it’s finished by using the Duplicator wordpress plugin. I’m worried that if meta options won’t save on new pages, then it won’t work when I move the site to the new URL?

Is there any plan to bring out a release that fixes the meta options problem?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@bruno – you shouldn’t have any problems with that.

We’ve got a hopeful fix for it in the next update, we’re updating the meta box framework to the latest version.

– Ed

rsae

Is it possible to get a fix for this before the update is available (or let us know when the update will be available)?

Some of us are transferring content from other themes (like Maya) and creating new pages for 200+ existing product pages isn’t an option.

Right now, if any changes are made on a product page, not only does the meta options not save, but that product will only link back to the homepage from the store catalog instead of opening the proper product page.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register