New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Page Meta Suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Ian

I have noticed that a number of users have had questions about the page meta, how to add it to custom post types etc. Also it can be quite helpful when handing off a site to a client to remove any options that are not necessary.

I think that adding a control panel like the one for Page Builder would be a great way to add this functionality in a simple to use way.

I also think that something similar could be done for Comments, Single Post Navigation, Social Sharing.

This could save a lot of time for users and also make it much simpler to build great pages with custom post types added by plugins.

Thanks as always

-Ian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the input. Will forward to Ed consideration.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Ian

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately it’s more than that as it requires code in the custom post type in order to make use of the meta options. It’s not too hard for things such as the page heading, but others will require more code to provide support. We’ll definitely add this to the request list however.

Thanks,

– Ed

Ian

Thanks Ed,

Page headings, page header and page meta would be a great start. I have made these changes for some of my custom post types and it sure helps the site feel more cohesive.

-Ian

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Cheers Ian – have noted that on the note, should be easiest to get those implemented.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.