New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page Headings Display Problem on Medium Size Screens

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    wattsh

Hi, I noticed on my ipad that all my page titles are displaying too far to the left, resulting in their being cut off and white space on the right.

I checked other screen sizes via Screenfly http://quirktools.com/screenfly/ and it shows the same results on 10″ and 12″ notebooks.

Please help–this is a big problem. Thank you. See ipad screenshot or test my page on screenfly (note, this appears to be happening on all pages where I display page titles)

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My colleague, Kyle will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wattsh

Okay, thank you!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you try adding this in to the Custom CSS??

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
    .alt-bg {
    margin-left: -15px!important;
    }
    }

Did that happen due to some other plugins or any minify plugins??

PS: You can adjust the media query widths from to values.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

wattsh

Hi laranz,

Thank you for the reply. I didn’t realize it but YES, it is due to Better WordPress Minify. Unfortunately that plugin makes a huge impact on my site speed so I don’t want to deactivate it.

The CSS you wrote doesn’t work as is. Is there a different minify plugin you recommend? Also I wasn’t sure what you meant by “PS: You can adjust the media query widths from to values.”

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wattsh

Okay, thank you.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

That is the plugin we and Ed recommend https://wordpress.org/plugins/bwp-minify/ okay, we will wait for Ed’s word. Btw, try purging the Cache and activate and deactivate those plugin and the Cache plugins.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

wattsh

Thank you. Hmm. I already purged the plugin cache, deactivate & reactivated it and I don’t have any other Cache plugins (unless one was installed automatically as part of Dante, but I don’t think so)

wattsh

I just discovered it’s also messing with my store category pages, causing the items to display/align improperly on my large screen. It fixes as soon as I deactivate the plugin, than screws up again when I activate it. Definitely a big issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

In the Better WordPress Minify options, tell it to ignore the responsive.css file – that should sort it.

– Ed

wattsh

Hi Ed, thanks for the assistance.

Under Manage Enqueued Files I selected responsive.css and chose “remove”. It did change the alignment of the header and product category pages but it is still incorrect. It is now displaying the header on my large screen desktop set too far to the left and not full-width. I selected responsive.css and chose “not minify” as well to see if that would help but it didn’t.

Any other ideas?

wattsh

Oh, and the products were also still displayed incorrectly, but it was better.

wattsh

I have changed it back, but both ways it is now also causing my images on product pages not to show up. The only way I can get these images to show up is to deactivate the plugin. Then everything returns to normal. But then my site is too slow, and one of the main reasons I bought Dante was because it says it’s fast.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @wattsh

I don’t see any issues at all with page load speed on your site.

Only other thing I can suggest is not to have any css minified – that is usually the cause of most issues.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register