New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Page Content gets cut off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    filmdust

Hi,

On linked page, content is being cut off in different browsers. I’m attaching a few screenshots to demonstrate.

screenshots descriptions:
    our-team-1: this image shows the first time i noticed the problem. This is on Firefox on Windows.
    our-team-2: this is how it looks now on Firefox on the same machine. I only updated the Swift Frameworks plugin, but it doesn’t seem to be related. See the other screenshots…
    our-team-3: this is how it looks on Chrome on the same machine. The entire bottom section get cut off…
    our-team-4: this is Safari on Mac, client sent me this is how it looks on their end.

Please help!!

Thanks,

Avraham

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    filmdust

Note that I reload the page on Chrome and it looks ok now, though I haven’t loaded the page before so I don’t think it’d be in the cache… any idea what may be causing it?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It was cache only. I resolved this type of issues many times.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

filmdust

Thanks! So it was a problem with outdated Swift Framework Plugin that caused the issues?

Thanks again!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

No you just needed to clear the site cache

Thanks Mohammad

– Kyle

filmdust

Hi again,

Seems the problem is persisting on clients’ end and on other people’s machines. I’ve gotten multiple complaints. Attached are the screenshots I received from client. Chrome on a PC, and IE on PC, and I’ve had it intermittently on FF on PC. Client followed my instructions to clear cache, but that made it worse. Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

What version of Windows?

I have tested on Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 with Chrome and the issue is not present.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register