New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page builder problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    apsaauga

Hello,

i updated my wp to 3.9 and Dante theme to latest one.. Since then i have major problem with Swift page builder..

In one site page builder button is in it’s place, but when i try to edit any element, there is no wysivig of text visible. When i select white space, i see that text and code elements are there, but i cant do anything in that mode. In text mode howeever i can see everything and i can edit what i want. But main point is – page builder doesnt work anymore…

In other website i also have everything updated, but when i go to page edit, “Page builder” button and functions are gone! But visual mode and text mode is there.

Today before update everything worked fine for this website.. I wanted to check if it will be the same as other one, and it is…

What happened?

apsaauga

And yes, “Disable the visual editor when writing” is unchecked…

apsaauga

Ok, so i researched other posts and tried to disable plugins. So the one who is disabling second website is WPML plugin! Any ideas?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check this page โ€“ http://wpml.org/2014/04/status-wpml-wordpress-3-9/ .I think there is a beta release which works โ€“ try that.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

avidfoodie

i’m having the same issue (white text on visual in swift builder) with no wpml plug in. I’ve also change the wp css to black and it works with the wp classic builder but not the swift builder. on another dev site i’m playing with, with the wpml plugin, i lose swift builder all together.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@avidfoodie
    – Please update to latest version of theme 2.53 and let me know your feedback .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register