New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page builder portfolio issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    demara

I have build my portfolio items using page builder. Prior to the theme update today everything was working fine. Now since the update all of the content on each portfolio item page is right to the edge of the page. If I go into the wordpress admin to edit that portfolio items and which from page viewer back to classic editor and save the page is fine again. Please help.

demara
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, does it misalign again after changing to the page builder again?

Cheers

demara

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the quick response ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately it still doesn’t view properly, it only views properly when it is in the classic editor and not in page viewer. Even if I switch over and back.

Please help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Seems like it may be a bug with the row asset, when I click preview it shows normally but if I click save and then view the item the content is full width, even though it is set to standard content width.

I will forward this to the developer to fix, in the meantime, is there a reason you have that text block in a row? I don’t really see the need for it.

– Kyle

demara

Hi Kyle,

The text box inside the row was me just trying all options to fix the error it is only on that one portfolio item and none of the rest.

Please keep me posted on this fix.

Thanks,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know about this, fixed for the next update (tomorrow).

Appreciate it!

– Ed

demara

Much appreciated Ed, I will look for the new update/fix.

Just wanted to add…..You guys, hands down, have the best support our there. Second to none.

Cheers.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @demara – glad you’re happy ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register