New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Builder on Product Pages

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    LaLinda

Hi!

Ok, so I’ve been looking for 10 minutes and I can’t seem to figure this one out so I’ll just go ahead and ask.

1) Where do I enable the page builder for product pages?

2) Then what? Do I have to use the page builder on every single product? Or is there a template page somewhere I use? I mean, to change the old template (where is the old template?)

Thank you for your help, I know the answer is right in front of me and it’s so frustrating!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) you can activate the page builder for products in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options

2) Then all you need to do it use the page builder as you would in the content area, this will display below the normal product layout. For any products where you don’t want to use the page builder, just don’t use it and it will display normally.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.

– Kyle

LaLinda

Thanks for you fast reply! If I would like to change the product page layout, like remove the “description area” or move the price, is that possible?

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

It depends, sometimes it will be possible with css depending on where you want to move things. Hiding things can be done easily with css.

– Kyle

LaLinda

Ok, thanks!

LaLinda

One more question. It now seems that “Short description” and the page builder are linked somehow. The same info shows up in short as in the main content. Even if I put something else in short, it is changed when I edit the main content area.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The product description will show up in the tabs, the main content is for the page builder below.

– Kyle

LaLinda

You misunderstood me. I’m using the “Short product description” for the what I want shown as the description (as suggested in other posts) and the page builder at the bottom. But the content gets automatically switched in the short description. See screenshots

Kyle – SUPPORT

Right, please can you provide me with your login information so that I can investigate the issue?

– Kyle

LaLinda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m not getting this issue, see this product: http://commeci.se/shop/moschino/moschino/

You had the short description, I added content in the page builder area and it did not affect anything.

– Kyle

LaLinda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you are using page builder, you dont use the description box at the bottom, for the product short description area you need to use (screenshot)

Hope this helps

– Kyle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register