New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Page Builder not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ronin

Hi,

We have a site we’re working on currently that’s having an issue we haven’t experienced before. Essentially the page builder isn’t working properly – I can use it to create new elements but then as soon as I save the page it goes back to code view and I’m unable to reactivate it from that point. I’ve found in other sites I sometimes have to just refresh or update the page and it pops back, but nothing I try will work for this site.

It’s hosted on our server, I’ll post that info in another comment.

ronin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we look for you.

ronin

Hi,

I have deactivated everything except Swift Framework now.

David Martin – Support

Thanks, I have created this test page: http://www.adagold.com.au/wp-admin/post.php?post=1265&action=edit.

I cannot replicate the issues you describe, can you please test there also?

ronin

Hi David,

I had tested everything myself after deactivating everything but Swift Framework and it still wasn’t working, but now it does seem to be working perfectly. Did you change anything?

We’re nervous about continuing to build on a potentially unstable site so were considering reimporting the database but just wanted to check if you had done anything before going ahead with this.

Thanks

Taffy

We have multiple website malfunctioning (Page Builder not working), but only after they auto-updated to WordPress 4.8

Not sure if you updated to the latest WP version, but this seems to be our issue.

The Page Builder on websites running Uplift under 4.7.5 are functioning as normal.

David Martin – Support

@ronnin –

I had tested everything myself after deactivating everything but Swift Framework and it still wasn’t working, but now it does seem to be working perfectly. Did you change anything?

– nothing changed from me, I created the page after the plugins were disabled.

@Taffy
    – We are investigating this now.

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.