New Landing How can we help? Atelier Page Builder Not Staying Enabled

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    markfordham

Hi Guys, after updating swift framework and theme, the page builder is no longer staying enabled after updating a page, post or product. This means that the content that I have in the product description meta box is no longer showing in the description tab.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will need an url to a page where this is happening, and will also need some admin credentials in a private reply.
    Thanks

-Rui

prodgoriche

Same here.

David Martin – Support

@prodgoriche – Please start a new thread and privately post your WP login details.

markfordham

Hey guys, my site is in maintenance at the moment but it appears that after these latest updates, the page builder is no longer enabled by default. This means that I have to go through every page and products (400) and enable the page builder. There must be a way or update to make the page builder enabled as they were before. I need it enabled to show the description tab.

Also there is another issue regarding the vertical aligning. If the column has a background colour it doesn’t seem to be spanning the whole height. Please see screenshot. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@markfordham

Are you already using SwiftFramework 2.5.17?
    And what is your current theme version.

-Rui

markfordham

Hi Rui, everything is up to date, theme and all plugins. Does this not happen on your development site?

markfordham

Just to be clear, the page builder is staying enabled, it’s just the fact that after all these latest updates, the page builder is not enabled by default so I have to go in to every product and enable it and update. It is then staying enabled after that. This will take me a very long time to do this so there must be a way of enabling the page builder as default?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

This is what I have

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h667hiqimy60uhw/Screenshot%202016-10-18%2017.27.22.png?dl=0

But the fact that the page builder doesn’t load by default when you edit the product shouldn’t change anything regarding the content that is suppose to appear in the front end on the product description.

We will need to have access to your site somehow without that it’s just a blind guess.

-Rui

markfordham

The page builder needs to be enabled for the description tab to show. We are an online food shop and we have the ingredients of the products within the description tab so it’s pretty important that it is enabled. It’s quite annoying if it cant be fixed as I have to go through all of the products and enable the page builder. This will take ages. Do you understand what I mean? Switch the page builder off and the description tab will not show.

David Martin – Support

@markfordham – yes I understand this now, let me check this with the lead developer.

– David.

markfordham

Hi David, any update on this? Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Somehow the topic isn’t assigned to Ed. I just assigned it now.

Apologize for that.

-Rui

markfordham

Hi Guys, this has probably been forgotten about but is it possible to have a look at this. Basically is there a way to turn back on the page builder for products instead of me going in to each product one at a time to enable the page builder. They were all enabled before the recent updates. Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please install and activate the supplied child theme, inside the child theme create a folder structure /woocommerce/.

Inside /woocommerce/ create a file called content-single-product.php.

Inside the file content-single-product.php paste this code: http://pastie.org/private/o9xr64cyvnenmidmrsig.

Locate $pb_active = false; and replace that with $pb_active = true;.

This will eliminate the need for you to go through each product and enable the PB.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register