New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Page Builder not functioning

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    flowbox

Hey there,

Using your theme and it’s great however recently we’ve had a few problems with the Page Builder as we can create a page layout using it, publish it. But when we go back to edit it, it says there’s nothing in the page builder. However if you choose classic editor you can see all the short codes that the page builder is using?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Screenshots attached.

Kind regards,

W

KennethJ

Same problem here. Doing a refresh of the page (F5, CTRL+R or whatever) a few times sometimes solves this.

flowbox

Hey guys,

Any update on this?

Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Deactivate all your plugins and see if that solves it please.

KennethJ

Same problem when all plugins are disabled.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

aapladas

Hi,
    After I disabled all plugins, swift page builder started working again.
    Then after enabling the plugins one by one, I found that woocommerce plugin (!) was the one that is in conflict with swift page builder.
    Why is this? Could this be memory? I am working locally – using MAMP – until my second site which I am doing with neighborhood is ready so I could then upload them both together.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

aapladas

Sorry,
    and also when I disable woocommerce, my site disappears – is blank.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we cannot help much without seeing your site, so if you’re still facing this when online let us know the link and we’ll check it out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register