New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page Builder for Jobs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jwferne

Hi there,

I was hoping there is way to enable the Page Builder in Jobs. We post a lot of jobs and would like to create templates that are easy for us to drop in pre-formatted. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    – John

jwferne

Also forgot to ask if it’s also possible to click on a Submit Resume button and have the form pop-up in a box, rather than go to form page?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    From what i understand you need a similar functionality that was requested in this post http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/does-dante-support-custom-post-types/
    If yes please post your response there , If not please explain a bit further.

Thanks
    Tahir

jwferne

Read that other post and I’m totally lost. I guess jobs is a custom post type? I don’t understand how I can activate the Page Builder.

I need to copy:

function register_new_pbassets() {
        require_once( get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/custom-shortcode.php' );
    }
    if (is_admin()) {
        add_action('admin_init', 'register_new_pbassets', 2);
    }
    if (!is_admin()) {
        add_action('wp', 'register_new_pbassets', 2);
    }

into the Dante child functions.php file? I don’t quite understand how to get this working.

– John

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi John,

As mentioned by Ed in the thread link i suggested . It is not possible to use the Page Builder in the Jobs Area (Custom Post Type) yet. Its in the Wishlist and will be available in future updates.

The Code you copy pasted is to be used in a child theme to basically create your own custom shortcode .

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tahir

jwferne

Any idea on the ETA of being able to use the page builder for Jobs?

There’s no possible way to modify a file and add page builder for jobs for a temporary work-around?

jwferne

I think I found a real nice workaround for our needs using a 3rd party plugin called WP Job Manager. Unfortunately there’s a problem in that it shares the [jobs] shortcode. Do you know if there’s an easy way to modify either Dante or this other plugin so there isn’t a conflict?

Thanks,
    – John

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I’ll enable page builder for the jobs post type in the next update if that would help you?

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register