New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page builder doesn't save changes (using qTranslate-X)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Linsey

Hi,

Just found out that the swift page builder does not save my changes.
    I can click on the elements and change them, but after publishing I see: Welcome to your visual preview area…You don’t have any content at the moment.

I use qTranslate-X 3.0 and think that it might be this plugin that causes the failure?

Thanks for your help!
    Linsey

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you tried deactivating the plugin?

– Kyle

Linsey

Hi Kyle,

EDIT: 9:02h –> It works, 404 was a problem with Permalinks. So to deactivate qTranslate is a good workaround for using pagebuilder I assume?

Thanks!

older post:
    Yes, it works when qT is deactivated but I cannot see the changes because now I see 404 errors on all pages because it’s not found on the server.

Is the solution to deactivate the plugin, build the pages and then activate qT again?
    Any idea how the page errors came?

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!
    Linsey

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can we try to activate qTranslate to see what specific error exists when using the Page builder? Just to see if there is something we can do.

Thanks

-Rui

Linsey

Hi Rui,
    Please, offcourse you can. I made some changes in meet the team/ what we are proud of page. Translations are not simple and error-sensitive.

If there is something that you can advise or do, just let me know. I work with Chrome by the way..is there any browser you advise or recommend?

Thanks!
    Linsey

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I also work with Chrome, it’s my favorite faster than Firefox and better not speack about IE 🙂

Regarding the qTranslate it really seems to be related to the way that they translate text they inject code(not the best practice) and that will break the code that Swift Page Builder recognizes.

There is a pending update in qTranslate, give it a try. Maybe they have changed something but I doubt.

Better to find an alternative solution.

-Rui

Linsey

Do you think the problem would be solved when I install WPML instead of qT? Do you have good experience with your pagebuilder and the WPML plugin?

Or do you recommend another solution? I found out that it’s not a stable work around to deactivate the plugin to use the page builder.

Thanks for your help!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The major part of our customers use WPML, no problems with the page builder.
    Hope it helps.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register