New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Page background Alt not appearing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    heart2soulcom

I’m having trouble applying alternate colors and backgrounds to my pages. Currently my site is in maintenance mode and even though I used your template, the black background is missing. I’m wondering if the background exist as a plugin or someplace else?

I am new to wordpress, so forgive me if it’s under my nose.

I would also like to know how to apply the diagonal pattern to my headers as it appears in the example enclosed.

http://mykickassfuneral.com/525-2/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to upload the alt background images to your asset background options. If you did not import the demo content theme options then you will not have them. You will need to download each one and upload to your options

I have attached the diagonal one for you

– Kyle

heart2soulcom

Thanks so much for your response, Kyle.

Can you tell me where I can find the theme options files you are referring to? Is there a website I should download them from? I see a text file in my demo content folder, but no .zip files to upload. I’m enclosing a screen shot of what is in my demo content folder – was my Dante download complete?

Also, once I have the art, can you give me a general idea of how/where they should be uploaded to in WordPress?

Thanks again for your help –

Karen

Kyle – SUPPORT

Open up the text file and copy it all into the import section in theme options (be aware that this will overwrite your current them options)

– Kyle

heart2soulcom

Thank You!

3 more quick questions –

1 – how do I turn on the maintenance mode (the site is live now and I want it to be in maintenance mode)

2 – the Maintainance mode page show an edit tool on the left side of the page – how do I get rid of that?

3 – I haven’t imported any other options (other than rev slider) – so what exactly did I override when I imported the file? If it’s necessary, can I merge this info with the old info (which I downloaded a back up of) and re0-import it?

Thanks again!
    Karen

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1 – In Theme Options > General Options

2 – Disable Front End style Switcher in theme options

3 – The theme options panel will obtain all options options from our demo

– Kyle

heart2soulcom

Perfect – thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register