New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Padding Not working.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Apologize for the delay, didn’t realized it was assigned to me.
    Do you have the latest 2.5.18 Swift Framework in the test site and Joyn V2.4.4?

-Rui

barefootMarc

No the test site is old wordpress and old joyn. We do this as a time capsule, that way if a client does anything to break a site, we can just clone that original on the test.

HEre is a list of the issues that was handed to me by my designer.

DESKTOP
    Reach Us page: padding on the left and on the right was changed, it’s pretty much non-existent right now. It should be 60 pixels on both sides (exactly how the Case Studies main page is). See attached.

MOBILE
    Reach Us Page, Case Studies Page, all Project pages and all Case Study pages: padding on left and right. It hurts how close the content is to the left edge of the phone, it’s literally touching the edge. It should be 24 pixels on both sides.

The images on the project pages (the main images in the Headers): are completely messed up. They are not loading full screen anymore, but instead just a sliver at the top. See attached.

THe swift framework installed is a custom one you prepared for me a few weeks ago. It looks like it solved some of the issues, but not all.

barefootMarc

The test server is running
    wordpress 4.4.1`
    with joyn 2.4.1

And everything works as it should.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We need to update the testing server to the latest version and go from there.
    Can you update it and clear the cache and test again?

Thanks

-Rui

barefootMarc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    barefootMarc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Will check the status of this with Rui.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guess this is already a different website you are working right?

I’m also not seeing no padding in the Case studies page just like in the reach us page. But I can see the 7% padding in your code.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu8szusctacxu6a/Screenshot%202016-10-31%2019.40.50.png?dl=0

Will try to replicate it on mine, if it’s necessary to change any file to test I will let you know.

-Rui

barefootMarc

Any luck?

-M

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Apologize for the delay.

This issue is something in the saving the column changes. I discover that by adding an extra class value in the column the padding values are assumed(I didn’t add any extra css).

So your case studies page is working fine now, I’m checking the relation of the 2 things and will update this topic.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guess I found the problem, can you use this fixed file.

Replace the current column.php inside the wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/
    by this one
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6400g4a5k7aavu/column.php?dl=0

Let us know if it worked in the live site.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register