New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Order summary page blank?? Urgent!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
    seaofghosts

Hey Ed,
    I’ve been out of maintenance mode now for 24 hours. Are you logged out of the admin panel? This error only occurs when the user is completely logged out of the admin panel.

I’ve had three separate users with no access to an account to test this page, in this separate regions and all experience this error.

Error console shows:
    [Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (bootstrap-responsive.min.css, line 9, x79)
    [Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (chosen.css, line 1)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (SerpentsNestRing1-125×[email protected], line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (AHN_logo@[email protected], line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) ([email protected], line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) ([email protected], line 0)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, didn’t see that you had the site live.

I now see what the issue is though, the border colours for the input boxes are set to the section divide colour, which you have set to white.

You can add this to the custom css box within theme options to override the dynamic setting:

.woocommerce form .form-row input.input-text {
    border-color: #e4e4e4;
    }

The reason why the cart won’t show is this – https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dff7lmjcui2ej7/Screenshot%202013-12-06%2015.48.56.png

WooCommerce can’t load the AJAX for the cart, so it will spin forever. This is either due to a plugin conflict, or maybe a htaccess issue with mod security. Best bet would be to ask your host to check.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

seaofghosts

If the Ajax is “404”ing, why does it work when we’re all logged in?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Login to your FTP and delete the woocommerce, and download the freshly released woocommerce and install that via FTP.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

seaofghosts

Laranz, I have just done this as requested, did not work.

seaofghosts

I have also just updated to Neighborhood 1.5 the Your Cart no longer disappears, the AJAX just spins forever. I still don’t understand why it would be a plugin or htaccess issue if the AJAX works when you or I are logged in to the backend, but I’ve submitted a support ticket with Dreamhost.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I suggest you to change the theme to default, and see it works or not.

After Ed comes he will look in to the issue. (Dec 12)

Thanks,
    laranz.

seaofghosts

Hi Laranz,
    What do you mean ‘theme to default’? Do you mean changing the theme to twenty-thirteen? Or is there a default setting to neighbourhood? If you mean there is a default setting to neighbourhood where do I find it?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

To default theme. And see there the Ajax works without logging in.

Thanks,
    laranz.

seaofghosts

Hey Laranz,

Yes after changing to Twenty Thirteen I can confirm the Ajax issue still occurs. So I guess this is no longer a Neighborhood issue.
    I appreciate all of your help, everyone. I will wait to hear from my host.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Let us know what they say tho! Thank you Laranz & Ed for helping out!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register