New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Order summary page blank?? Urgent!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
    seaofghosts

Customers cannot check out cart as order summary page is blank! Please help urgently!
    http://www.aliciahannahnaomi.com/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Have you set up all the woocommerce pages in the woocommerce settings?

seaofghosts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll ask laranz, a support colleague of mine, to check it out as I cannot find the reason.

(subscribed)

seaofghosts

Ok, as you can imagine I am actively missing out on many sales due to this error. Some customers are contacting me directly to find alternate ways to purchase but how many others are just abandoning the cart and walking away?
    It’s pretty terrible, I cannot run my business and I’m losing money.

Please help urgently. Every day this lags is a day I miss out on sales.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I tried everything is okay, can you try update the theme to the latest version, and update me with the status of the problem? also try one page checkout,

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I spot the problem, there is no page shortcode for the pay now page, and also it should be the child page of Checkout. I changed those. Make sure all the woocommerce pages are correctly set with their shortcode. also try deactivate all plugins except woocommerce

Let me know, what you got..

Thanks,
    laranz.

seaofghosts

Laranz I just upgraded the theme so I don’t know if your changes are now current.

I made a lot of changes to the theme files which I will have to redo so I am putting the site back in maintenance mode. You can still tinker in the back end of course with the credentials I gave you.

I installed the child theme to avoid this but it’s only a style sheet. How do I use the child theme to customise other pages such as the product page? Do I just create a page the same as the name of the one I am replicating with the new code in it?

seaofghosts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Now I saw the order summary now? Did that get fixed?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

seaofghosts

It works because we’re both logged in.
    It isn’t fixed, the order summary still disappears when you’re logged out.
    So I guess this means I can’t run in maintenance mode AND fix this issue, but I have to fix the other issues with my theme that occurred after upgrading.

I will try to come out of maintenance mode by Monday night Australian Eastern Standard Time.

This is so frustrating 🙁

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Before you update the theme, always do a backup that will help you. the updates warn you before updating with a message about this.

I forward this to the developer, for the order summary as empty scenario.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey there,

This issue is very odd, not seeing this here at all. Are you able to back up the theme you have, and test with a fresh version to see if it’s your changes causing the issue?

I can’t check the page not logged in at the moment, but happily will when you remove the maintenance mode.

– Ed

seaofghosts

Hey guys, I’ve mostly fixed up the stuff on the site.
    It’s live now.

Please try checking out whilst LOGGED OUT OF THE ADMIN PANEL.

I just got an error too,
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ghosts/aliciahannahnaomi.com/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 1365
    when I changed from $30 Express Delivery to Free Shipping in the http://www.aliciahannahnaomi.com/cart/ page.

I see screenshot one as I proceed to checkout. See it’s greyed out.
    Seconds later I see screenshot two.

I didn’t even enter any delivery details into the fields.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What I mean is, I’ve tested it here and don’t get the same issue.

Are you able to check the developer console and see if you get any JS errors on the page?

If you can provide a link without maintenance mode I will happily check it, but this is definitely a local issue.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register