New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Order not reflected/Stock not updated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    suni99

Hello,

We put through one order yesterday and everything worked fine with payment processing from PayPal but the order is not reflected in my theme dashboard and the stock quantities are not updated. I am using variable products and have updates to stock amounts enabled. Not sure why its not being tracked in the theme?

Thanks.

-Jennie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

All your orders are cancelled. Also you have a setting in Woocommerce that if the payment isn’t done in 30 minutes the stock is released.

You should try to make test in Paypal Sandbox mode or using other gateway like cash on delivery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjlik1aa4wxjezn/stock_settings.png?dl=0

-Rui

suni99

I don’t understand how all orders are cancelled? Is that a setting that can be fixed? I never remember canceling order. I know the payment process works cause we put through an order and paid and the $$ is in our PayPal account. But the theme does not show the order having taken place at all and the stock is not updated. And I have no idea what item was purchased. I’ve worked with PayPal already and they said I don’t need a Sandbox because payments are working fine.

Please advise how to change the theme so it doesn’t cancel orders that come in. And so orders are reflected in the theme dashboard and stock quantities updated.

And why would the 30 minute stock release have to do with the theme not reflecting the order?

suni99

I see the cancelled orders that you see but those we did on purpose testing the site while we were updating things with PayPal. The last order, however, we did process through as a complete order that was paid for and the funds were transferred to the PayPal account. But that complete order is showing as a cancelled order as well and it should not be. Order#240 should be showing as an open order that has been paid for.

suni99

Sorry for all the comments…trying to understand this.

OK, I cleared the hold stock field and changed the good order to completed status. Do you think all new orders coming in will work ok now that there’s no hold?

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @suni99

These questions would be better put to the WooCommerce team – as they developed the plugin and know it’s functionality throughout: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register