New Landing How can we help? Atelier Order details don’t log on the My Account page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    discountvapepen1

We recently upgraded https://discountvapepen.com to the latest version of Atelier and WooCommerce and updated all other plugins on the site.

When you are on the My Account page and go to view an old order, the old order does not load. A status message shows at the top of the screen showing the order number and status… and the side navigation loads a second time in the area where the order details should be.

The original developer overwrote some core WooCommerce templates. However the my-account.php file has not been. That is still the original at /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/myaccount/my-account.php

We have a plugin on the site (User Switcher) that will allow you to view any customer account.

You can go into WooCommerce –> Orders and find an order tied to a user account (blue & clickable user names). Click on the users name and look for the “Switch To” link right above the Name filed in the WordPress –> Users dashboard (courtesy of the User Switching plugin). When done, be sure to scroll to the bottom of whatever page you are viewing while signed in as a customer and in the lower left hand corner you will see a link to switch back to your original profile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Do you have any outdated files notice? And are you running Atelier 2.1.51?

– Kyle

discountvapepen1

We are running 2.1.6

I do not see any outdated files notice.

David Martin – Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register