New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante One page nav not showing + parallax image height

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jasonmenke

I’m having a difficult time getting the one-page nav to appear on my site (sealevelbakery.com). I’m using row elements and have the “row id” and “row section name” filled out for the elements I’d like in the one-page nav. Am I missing something else?

I’m also have trouble with parallax image heights. On my homepage, I have a parallax image in a row element. The only way I could figure out how to keep the image height from being more than 800px, was to set the parallax image height to “content height” and then setting the vertical padding to 400px. Is there an easier/better way to accomplish this?

And a much more minor issue: in my top nav, all the menu items are for content on the homepage, except for “Holiday Pies” which goes to a different page. It’s missing the bottom border that the other menu items have. How can I apply the bottom border to it?

Thanks for the help!

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. You can use this guide to create a one page website. http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/how-to-create-a-one-page-site-using-the-one-page-navigation/
    2. That is the only way, else you can use the Window height.
    3. That is the current page menu indicator, it is only for the URL that denotes the current page.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

jasonmenke

Regarding the one-page nav, the support article’s images no longer load. However, I believe I’ve followed the instructions using the row elements rather than spacers. Unfortunately, the one-page nav isn’t showing up on the right.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, I will check whats going wrong in that.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

jasonmenke
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sorry for getting you late, it says Invalid username, can you pass the username instead of the email address, maybe it will fix this.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

jasonmenke
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

For it to show up on the right you need to enable the one page nav in the page meta options of your page

– Kyle

jasonmenke

Hey Kyle,
    I do have the one-page nave enabled in the page meta, but it’s still not showing up.

Jason

Kyle – SUPPORT

Not sure why that’s not working, can you try deactivating your plugins to see if that changes anything?

– Kyle

jasonmenke

I tried deactivating all the plugins and the one-page nav still doesn’t show up. Any other ideas?

Jason

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Doesn’t look like you have set up Page Builder Rows, with the Row ID set – this is required for the one page nav to be built – else there is nothing to reference.

– Ed

jasonmenke

Hi Ed,
    I do have rows set up with Row ID and the Row Section Name set for the following sections:

• Bread
    • Coffee
    • Pastries
    • Food
    • Find Us
    • Kickstarter

Am I missing something?

Jason

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Like Ed suggested, I checked some rows and the ID it’s not there.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3lab3ll23rciwi/Row_ID_issue.png?dl=0

-Rui

jasonmenke

I do have the row id’s set for the sections I want to appear in the one page nav. Do I need to set all row id’s even if I don’t want them to appear?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register