New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante one page header – dante 2.6

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    toni100

hi

in your changelog you wrote Added functionality for scroll section to update main nav to show the current area.

this works on my new page http://www.hotel-oberhofer.at but switches way to early to the next button – it actually highlights the next button as soon as the user scrolls down just a little bit…

what can i do to highlight the button only when the next section takes most of the screen…

thank you

toni100

and when i launch the site the welcome button is not active, only when i scroll down a little bit…

and when i click for example on special then the button is green, but when i then scroll down to for example Ferrari special is still green and the ferrari button is underlined…

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will forward this to the developer to try and get this fixed, thanks for noticing it and letting us know!

– Kyle

toni100

i have deleted some custom code, the following problems still remain:

the switch to the next button is way to early
    the welcome button is not active only when the user scrolls down a little bit (when landing on the page)

hope that helps…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @toni100,

Will sort out the correct item being selected on load, but unfortunately that it’s not possible to select the section based on which has more of the viewport, the way it works now is the most solid functionality we’ve found through a lot of testing.

– Ed

toni100

ok thank you for the info

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register