New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante One-pag dynamic scrolling buttons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Relter

Hi,

I’m currently working on a one-page website for a client of mine. I have so far managed to use the main menu and the right-side (one-page) menus to navigate the site. But what I now need is to be able to have buttons within the content that also link to parts of the one-page. When I use the spacer ID (#aboutus) in the link section of the button it takes me to the right place, but it pops me down there in a flash, without the dynamic scrolling.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get that dynamic scroll navigation effect to work with buttons (in e.g. a text-block)?

Much appreciated,
    Relter

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to add the class ‘smooth-scroll-link’ to your button.

– Kyle

Relter

Perfect!

Thank you for replying quickly!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

– Kyle

Relter

I have 1 more question regarding this kind of navigation.
    I am to use a portfolio gallery on the main page (one-page), and seeing that Dante
    don’t have a “expanding” project button (ability to show the project on my one-page) I
    was thinking I might create another page for the portfolio-gallery.

If I do this, create another page with the gallery. How can I then adjust the menu so that when
    clicking the buttons linking to e.g. #about to take one back to the main-page? Not to mention the button
    on the project top-left, to link back to the main page as well?

Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Instead of just having the #about as the link, have the whole url, and then this will link back to the homepage from other pages.

– Kyle

Relter

How can I do this? Is it possible to have different main menu’s for each page?
    My main menu (top) is created with custom links in order to get that dynamic scroll on
    my one-page. If I put in the whole link e.g. website.com/one-page or website.com/one-page#projects,
    it brings me back, but when I then try to navigate my one-page with the dynamic scroll effect it
    instead reloads the whole site and load the site “pre-scrolled”.

Do you know what I mean?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I guess, I will forward this to Mohammad, he may have a solution for you.

– Kyle

Relter

Great! If it helps, you can see how I want it to work by looking at this page.
    http://satoristudio.net/themedemo/?theme=kanso
    If you click on a portfolio project, you can still click back to the main-page with the top (main) menu,
    yet it still remains dynamic when using full-link + #sectionID.

I don’t mean to be one of those demanding customers, but I got a deadline on this project very soon and I
    need to know if will have to change to another one-page theme for this particular project.

Thanks again!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

As our theme is not a one page theme, it just supports one page layouts, then it will be hard to achieve what you are trying to do. We may look at adding the feature to have expanding projects, as for now you might want to hire a developer to help you do this.

– Kyle

Relter

Hi Kyle,

No problem. I would not expect you to sit there and write new codes for me. But thanks for trying
    to help anyway. I found a plugin that fixes the problem. It’s a simple Smooth Scroll link plugin
    that works with full link (e.g. webpage.com/one-page#about) ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll link the plugin in-case you want to take a look and maybe see what they’ve done:
    http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/easy-smooth-scroll-links

Have a great day! Case closed ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks for sharing the solution!

Glad you got it sorted! ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Colbenson

Hello.
    I would like to know how I could add this menu on my page.

thank you very much

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@Colbenson
    – Please elaborate your question so i can suggest you quick solution.
    Thanks

Colbenson

I need to know how you could add the type of menu located on the right side as exists in http://dante.swiftideas.net/parallax-page-demo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register