New Landing How can we help? Cardinal On Mobile view: How do i get rid of Fatal Error … gravityforms.php on line 56

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    jennyklein

On Mobile view: How do i get rid of Fatal Error … gravityforms.php on line 56.

Thanks,

Jenny Klein

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Where are you getting that error?
    can’t see it in the javascript console.

-Rui

jennyklein

When I try to view the page on my smartphone – that’s when I see the error. It’s weird.. but maybe it’s something simple.

Thanks,
    Jenny

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I can see it now. What is your admin url so can login and check?
    Can’t reach the usual WordPress login.

-Rui

jennyklein
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    jennyklein
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

no problem. clear the browser cache after updating.
    Let us know the result.

-Rui

jennyklein

I realize it’s been some time since last communication. I have patched theme version and swift framework plugin, but still getting same error in mobile view:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_list in /var/www/mywebsitename.com/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/incliudes/page-builder/shortcodes/gravityforms.php on line 56.

What is this about? I tried a few things but no fix.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please clear the cache of your browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jennyklein

Yes thanks. I did clear browser cache and also am reviewing site on 3rd party emulator service Crossbrowsertesting.com which is not holding a cached browser. I still see the error. So that leaves the question why I see error on 3rd party and co-workers in other IP ranges and in 2 other states (I am in Connecticut in US and my coworkers are in Massachusets and Vermont) see this error on their smart phones when accessing the site on a smart phone.. and you do not. Am struggling with Swift framework.

I do not mean to be snarky or rude. Am now puzzled why you do not see this.
    Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny

jennyklein

OK. One thing I have identified that’s going on that may have some influence here is my inabaility to switch between Classic Editor and Page builder. Just get message when attempting even a new page while ising page builder “Loading please wait…”. I have a tendency to prefer no page builders when configuring pages .. or websites for that matter, but my clients really like page builders. Am I right in thinking that pages/posts constructed with the Page builder would basically be lost entirely and have to be re written if we were to import content into a new theme or website? I assume all the sf tags would have to be systematically removed before imports…?

Is there anyway I can get thePage builder working again and not loose the website?

Thanks,

Jenny

jennyklein

I figured out the Pagebuilder issue…. I was unaware of the fact I could not go from text editor view to Pagebuilder. Need to be in Visual editor before switching to the Pagebuilder view.

Sorry.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok. No problem 🙂 .
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jennyklein

Just to be clear, I am still having the mobile view problem. The site is still not viewable on any mobile device. Still getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_list in /var/www/mywebsitename.com/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/incliudes/page-builder/shortcodes/gravityforms.php on line 56.

Please advise, thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register