New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Not reading custom CSS classes after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    winwithmidas

Hi there,

Long story short, custom CSS classes don’t seem to be loading in the Text Box elements within Row elements. The custom classes are set within Admin > Theme Options > Custom CSS.

I updated the Cardinal theme last night, noticed something wrong on the homepage and went into the page to fix it. However, when I opened the editor page, it showed shortcode in the visual editor instead of loading the page builder. I switched to the page builder (because that usually works just fine) and made the change, then everything started acting weird on the homepage. The custom classes show up when you’re editing page builder elements, but it doesn’t translate to the browser. Custom classes set in the Row elements themselves seem to work just fine, however.

I deactivated all the plugins but Swift Framework, and it didn’t change anything. I’m running Swift Framework Version 2.5.13.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    winwithmidas

I see, I apparently didn’t look deep enough into the code. Thank you!

I also noticed the option for Display > Vertically Center isn’t there anymore, and was replaced by multiple options. How should the new options be configured in order to achieve the same result? A specific example would be on the homepage, the second row (with the eBook), I’d like to have the image and the text vertically aligned in the center.

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Should be this: Column Content Position => Center.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register