New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood No Widgets for BuddyPress Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    producist

Hello,

I’m using BuddyPress 1.8.1 and WordPress 3.6. I can no longer see widgets on the BuddyPress pages. When I had Buddypress 1.7.3 and WP 3.5, the widgets worked.

I tried downloading the updated Neighborhood theme (v1.3) in ThemeForest, but the file stated it was v1.2. Maybe the issue will be resolved if I uploaded the updated theme. Any idea on when that will be on Themeforest?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I will forward this to the developer of the theme as I don’t know about the details of buddypress compatibility.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We don’t support BuddyPress as standard, and there would be nothing in the theme that would change that page.

I can only assume that something changed with BuddyPress. How are the pages added?

– Ed

producist

The pages are added via the BuddyPress plugin in the backend. If I gave you admin access to our site, can you check it out?

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid we won’t be able to help a lot here, since we did not develop BuddyPress and the theme does not support BuddyPress natively.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register