New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood No shortcodes for message boxes / alerts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    KennethJ

Hi there,

Trying to use the message boxes / alerts used here: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/shortcodes/message-boxes-alerts/

But cant find the right shortcode. Can you help?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi KennethJ,

First sorry for a late reply, I don’t know, how I missed this thread.

You can have a “Message Box” element in the Swift builder, didn’t you check those? I attach a screenshot how to put that.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

KennethJ

This is not optimal. First of all – shouldn’t this function be in the shortcodes list?

Second, the message box doesn’t work with other shortcodes inside. At this screenshot I tried to insert a plain list form from the shortcodes – but it’s not rendered correct. See screenshot.

Third, the width of the message box isnt correct when using tabs in products.

Fourth, when setting both Product Description Tabs Mode and Page Builder on Product Pages in Theme Settings to true, the product description is doubled on product pages. I’ve created another topic on this here.

Thanks,
    Kenneth

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

It is build with the swift builder so we don’t put that in the shortcode list.

2. For me, the shortcode inside the message box is working..

3. I think you copy paste the code generated from the swift page builder in to the tab,

[spb_message color="alert-info" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    This is a message box. Click the edit button to edit this text.
    [/spb_message]

If you put something like this, with=”1/1″ means it creates a 12 column width.

4. Will look in to it.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register