New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante NGFB Open graph + Yoast SEO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rhodez

Hi there.

I’m using Yoast WordPress SEO and I have optimized about 50 pages / posts with it. I’m worried that NGFB Open Graph will replace my YOAST SEO meta titles & descriptions. What does NFGB actually do, when YOAST SEO is activated?

The free version of the NGFB plugin sucks as it doesn’t let me edit the Google description. Also it is not reasonable that I should pay for the premium version (which costs as much as a WordPress theme!) to get this editability. YOAST SEO is the standard for SEO anyways and most of the people are using it.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Apologies for a late reply.

Sorry, I didn’t those plugins with together, but when I see the plugin description it says that

Integrates with 3rd party plugins and services for additional image, video, product, and content information:

NextGEN Gallery
        JetPack Photon
        WordPress SEO by Yoast
        All in One SEO Pack

here, http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-facebook/

So I think it will work without any problem, but you can try in test environment before take that to live.

Thanks,
    laranz.

rhodez

Hi,

NGFB Open Graph+ (Pro version) integrates with WP SEO (Yoast). The free version does not. The pro version single site license costs about 35 bucks. WP SEO does all this and more for free.

I don’t think it is a good idea to bundle a plugin like this and force people to use it and even pay for the premium version.

If there is a solution for WP SEO + Dante social share images, I would appreciate it!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @rhodez,

We don’t force people to use that plugin, it’s only a suggestion (and definitely is not required to be active or even installed).

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register