Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Brentnauer

I’m jonesing for a new Swift Ideas theme – Any hints as to when the next one comes out? Love your products; have our clients buy your themes for every project we do.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will forward to the development team so they can reply.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Brentnauer

We don’t have any solid plans as of yet – likely early 2016 will be our next theme.

– Ed

Brentnauer

Awesome!

Quick feature suggestion as long as I’m bothering you:

With the split navigation header option, allow us to set separate left and right menus for that header. The automatic split that currently happens doesn’t always produce the best results and we have to add a dummy menu item to get the split where we want it, then hide it with CSS.

Also, finding a better way to center/left/right justify those menus so that if the left/right split menus are of unequal lengths, it’s not so obvious. This is very noticeable, even when one side of the menu has one or two more characters than the other.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks – we’ll see what we can do. With Atelier, we didn’t want to complicate it with 2 separate menus – but I can see that might be a better option for most situations.

– Ed

3969120a

I agree. We had to “fiddle” with the menu items just to try to make them not look totally unformatted. Even so, it still does not look right: https://serenitycreams.com/

CSS might give us back format control?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Should you wish to tweak the position of your main menu items, you can do so for each menu item.

The below CSS will adjust the second menu item’s right margin and the third menu item’s left margin. As these menu items are located left and right of the logo, this should allow you to fine tune the white space around the logo.

#main-navigation li:nth-of-type(2) {
        margin-right: 300px!important;
    }

#main-navigation li:nth-of-type(3) {
        margin-left: 50px;
    }

Thanks,
    David.

Brentnauer

Early 2016! Ready to open our wallet again ๐Ÿ˜‰

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Brentnauer – it’s definitely worth the little more time to wait ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register