New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood "Next Page" of Product Archive (Shop) doesn't display

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
    ibt

Is this going to take much longer to solve?

Ib

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using very old version 1.81 of theme that is cause to issue. Please upgrade to latest version 2.05 of theme.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ibt

Hi,
    Now urgent help is required. I installed the upgrade and things went from bad to disastrous. Now all the prices have disappeared as well, and we can’t sell anything.

Ib

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What version of WooCommerce are you using?

Just checked your site, and all seems to be ok? Prices missing would not be an issue with the theme.

– Ed

ibt

This is very strange.I have testet the site on three PC’s and one Tablet, and on different browsers. And the missing prices is only a problem on one PC, and only on Firefox which is also showing more images on the opening page than it is set for.
    And the original problem showing next pages in the shop is still not solved.

Ib

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Working fine for me here. Reading back on the topic you say you’ve changed settings, what were they on before? Can you set that back so that I can check the issue?

In regards to the single PC with issues, try clearing the browser cache on that PC.

– Ed

ibt

Claering the cache solved to problem with the prices. I am back to the original settings. Chancing the permalinks gave, as mentioned earlier, new problems and I am running woocommerse 2.2.10.

Ib

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

What problems now? Next button, product links etc all working fine for me?

– Ed

SubEditions

Kyle – SUPPORT

?

ibt

If you click on Kunstnere og Emner in the menu you will see the first 24 products. It is the 1,2,3 and arrow(next) at the bottom that dosn’t work.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies, I was looking at the topic owner’s link.

Ok, so why don’t you have the permalinks set to something other than default? I’ve checked the default setting here and it works fine, the pagination is part of WooCommerce, not the theme, so I imagine the issue would occur on the default WordPress theme too. If this is the case, you’ll need to ask WooCommerce support about the issue.

Do you have the catalog mode enabled? If so this is why price is hidden. You can show price with this custom css:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .woocommerce div.product p.price {
    display: block!important;
    }

– Ed

ibt

Finally, after I updated to version 2.12, it seems to work again.

Ib

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register