New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood news page title problem after update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Sand

Hi – since the update we have a problem in that the news page seems to grab the title of the most recent post and use it as the page title instead of the one we have set up on the page details. It should be NEWS FROM THE SANDBOX.  how can we fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide me with a login so I can check this for you?

– Kyle

Sand
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please check it now .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Sand

hi – thanks for your help.  i do now see the right title but the entire header is missing now which is not good.  also i have that page marked to not show the breadcrumb but it is present.  please help. and do let me know what you’ve changed so that i can be sure not to loose your changes in an update or rollback scenario.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Sand

Hi – we have only a few plugins added that aren’t part of your theme + woocommerce and none of them effected the page.  I saw that you changed settings > reading > post pages.  I changed it back to “stories” which is the post page.  Now it’s back to the same original problem I reported.  The page title is grabbing the most recent story.  This didn’t happen before the theme update and we had all the same plugins.  I’d appreciate it if you could look again a provide a solution to this theme related issue.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to uncheck the posts page in that option and deactivate all plugins.
    You can also activate the Twenty 15 theme just to check if it happens the same.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register