New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood New variation, options not loading on product page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    seaofghosts

Hey guys,

I have a private product due to launch on April 2nd so I hope you can help me before this date!

It is a variation using new attributes I haven’t used before on any other product, I set it up like I did with my other attributes. Everything is identical, yes the attributes are ticked to be shown on the product page, but for some reason when I preview the product no options come up in the drop-down box.

Happy to give you credentials to check it out ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Strange, please give me login details so that I can look into it for you, also let me know which product it is.

– Kyle

seaofghosts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yeah it looks like you’re the issue is caused by the child theme, or maybe because you are running and old woocommerce and an old version of the theme.

Also you have unsupported files in your child theme, you can only save files in your child theme that are in the root folder of the parent theme, so single-product.php for e.g. is fine. But content-single-product.php is not supported.

Activate the parent theme and let me know if that fixes the issue.

– Kyle

seaofghosts

Hey Kyle,
    Just upgraded now – no change to this issue, even with activating the parent theme.
    Thoughts?

seaofghosts

Nevermind, I fiddled with the product settings and managed to get it working. Seems like the upgrade stripped the variation details but when I readded them it all worked.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Strange, but glad you managed to solve it ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register