New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Never able to import demo content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    vmukhin

Please advice, why demo content can’t be imported? I try to do this on hosting and in my virtual lab also, on different installations. After initial import of XML file, I choose existing user and media import option, after this I wait at least 30 min, browser bas not shown any progress and process never completed like shown in video tutorial. When I interrupt it at last, I see posts and media files partially imported.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is down to your memory limit and hosting. You will need to speak with your hosting about this. If you search the forum you will see many topics about the same thing.

– Kyle

vmukhin

I not accept this answer. In my virtual lab too, where I not have any limitations. I read FAQ about memory limits before post any question here. Regardless of platform it was never completed and maybe another method I can use? Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry there is no other method, maybe try installing the alt demo content, which is a smaller file.

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register