New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Neighborhood template and woocommerce plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    KARAKO82

Hello,

I am facing some problems with the neighborhood template and woocommerce plugin.

Firstly, in a product can I remove completely the “clear selection” option? (check the attached photo under color option)

Secondly, in a product can I remove completely the categories of the product? (check the attached photo under “Reviews”)

Thirdly, Can I rename the tabs and also add custom tabs? for example the tab “Description” or “Additional Description” or “Reviews”.

Also, when I place the mouse pointer in the picture, the picture zooms in, but it zooms in a lot, can I reduce the number that I want it to zoom in ?

Lastly, I have a bug that I cannot fix. next to the “add to shopping bag” button, the box that indicates the quantity is not in the correct place. How can I fix that ?

Thank you in advance

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Add this to your custom css:

.variations_form .reset_variations {
      display: none!important;
    }

2) Add this:

.posted_in {
      display: none;
    }

3) Unfortunately not sorry

4) It will zoom into the full size image, so you will have to make your image smaller and then reupload the image

5) Please can I see your link to check this issue?

– Kyle

KARAKO82

ok, thanks for your help, everything is fixed, I fixed also the bug with the quantity box.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register