New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Neighborhood in French ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    soumagnac

Hello,

Did someone has already translate the theme in french and can share with us the .po file ?

Thanks

Edouard

Melanie – SUPPORT

I hope someone helps you with that, good luck!

kibaka91

Hello,
    I search the same T_T

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hopefully someone will post it for us, then we can add it to the theme 🙂

– Ed

marirove

bonjour, je viens de traduire mon site et j’ai utilisé WPML ce n’est pas gratuit mais ça marche,à peu près 50euros l’année, moi d’ailleurs, j’aimerais avoir des informations sur les modules de livraison en avez vous installé? merci
    Voici le lien de mon site
    http://www.plusdepulls.com/

Melanie – SUPPORT

Please use only English in our forums.

As per google translate:

Hello, I just translate my website and I used WPML is not free but it works, about 50euros year, I do, I would like some information on delivery modules have you installed? thank you
    Here is the link to my site
    http://www.plusdepulls.com/

Can you rephrase your question?

saturnerond

@Melanie : I guess @marirove would like to know if you/we tested and could recommend some shipping plugins. In case this would be about Frencheezing the theme : As far as I know there is no Woocommerce plugin publicly available that handles French Post shipping services. Except that Google translation is quite good 🙂

@ -Ed : I did a quick translation that needs to be improved as I didn’t explore all Neighborhood text/options contexts yet. Let me know if you’d like I upload this draft .po file or rather to wait for a smarter version.
    Also, this theme’s word-to-word translation introduces 2 little French grammar issues. I’m afraid a bit of code change is required in order to make two sentences more universal. Cf. my post #43174 (is that a post ID?).

Ammie

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you Ammie, makes sense now!

marirove we did not test anything according to that matter, maybe someone else will help you with information.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register